ApollyCon 2020 tickets are on sale THURSDAY, MAY 9TH, 2019 AT 8PM ET!
2020 Ticket Prices At-A-Glance:
ApollyCon 2020 will feature 9 panels (3 per hour!) on Friday! We will post some panel teaser info soon!
APOLLYCON 2020 TICKETING DETAILS:
Important things to note about ticketing and our 2020 event:
- Tickets will be sold via Eventbrite. We will send out the link to our email newsletter subscribers Wednesday, May 8th, and will post the direct link via our website and social media on Thursday, May 9th. Purchases can be made via the website (desktop browser), and the Eventbrite app. All major credit/debit cards will be accepted.
- TICKETS FOR APOLLYCON 2020 ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. The tickets will be fully transferrable through March 15th, 2020 should you need to resell them. (We will have a ticket thread in the ApollyCon Attendees Facebook group shortly after tickets go on sale.)
- The DEITY PASS is now the “GENERAL ADMISSION” ticket. In previous years, the Deity Pass included the Thursday Meet & Greet, the Saturday signing and the after party (Saturday night). However, for ApollyCon 2020 (and the foreseeable future) the Deity Pass will only include access to the two general signing sessions Saturday, and no other programming. NOTE: We’ve lowered the price of the Deity Pass to reflect this change.
- The Thursday Meet & Greet will only be open to Titan and Apollyon ticket holders. Schedule TBA, but we anticipate it to take place Thursday evening (should you need to plan accordingly).
- We have lowered all ticket purchase limits to TWO TICKETS (per type) PER TRANSACTION. This means you will only be able to add two of each ticket type to your cart at a time.
- Friday evening programming will include the 1,001 Dark Nights Sparkler event, and a movie night hosted by author Damon Suede! This programming will only be open to Titan and Apollyon ticket holders only.
- We will have TWO 3-HOUR SIGNING SESSIONS Saturday for ApollyCon 2020 (as with ApollyCon 2019). Our authors will be divided into two rooms; attendees will also be divided into two groups (with 600 attendees max per group): “Group A”, and “Group B”. During the first session, Group A will begin in the Independence Center (signing room), and Group B will begin in the Ballroom (signing room). There will then be a 1.5 hour break after the first session, after which each group will begin in the opposite room. (So Group B will be in the Independence Center room, and Group A will be in the Ballroom for the second signing session Saturday.)
- NOTE: Titan ticket holders will be able roam freely between both signing rooms during the Friday Titan-only signing. The group assignments will only be enforced Saturday.
- We will have a 3-book/item limit per line visit per author. Author-run preorders will not count towards this limit. There are two authors who will have a lower book/item limit (1 book/item per person): J.R. Ward and Sarah J. Maas. Note: J.R. Ward and Sarah J. Maas will be attending all ApollyCon 2020 signing sessions (Friday and Saturday), however, both authors will only be able to sign books for a limited number of attendees per session.
- For author J.R. Ward, we will have a line lottery–via a google form sign up that will be linked in each Eventbrite ticket confirmation email–for 200 numbered wristbands per session (so a guaranteed 600 attendees in total over both days). On December 1, 2019 we will randomly select 600 names for line lottery winners. Each line lottery winner will be able to pick up their J.R. Ward line wristband from event registration upon check-in. Note: Once J.R. Ward has gone through the 200 wristband holders per session, we will then open her line to non-lottery winners (who will get a different colored numbered wristband for line control purposes) until the end of the session as time permits. *We will also have an event-exclusive J.R. Ward signature stamp available for attendees to stamp their books they’re not able to get signed!
- Attendees will also have an option to order hand-signed non-personalized J.R. Ward books via the Virtual Signing for on-site pick up! More info about this to come.
- For author Sarah J. Maas we will also have a line lottery (via google form as in previous years), and she will sign for 150 line lottery winners per day. (150 attendees during the Titan session Friday, 75 for Saturday’s first session, and 75 for Saturday’s second session.) On January 1st, 2020 we will randomly select SJM line lottery winners from the form entries, who will be contacted via email by January 8th. SJM line lottery winners will be able to pick up their wristbands from event registration upon check in.
- The J.R. Ward Sunday Brunch and Q&A will not be a signing event. Also please be mindful that there are two separate/different ticket types for Sunday’s programming: the Brunch + Q&A ticket, and the Q&A only ticket. This programming is not included with Titan, Apollyon, or Deity (aka General Admission) tickets, so if you’d like to attend, you’ll need to purchase one of the two ticket options. (You do not need to have a Titan/Apollyon/Deity ticket in order to buy a Sunday ticket.)
Note: We will not make any author cancellation announcements prior to tickets going on sale. Make sure that you are regularly checking our author lineup page to make note of any changes.
Have additional questions about ApollyCon 2020 tickets?
Feel free to check out our FAQs page, or reach out to our event team via email at email@example.com!